Toyota is one of the most venerable and enduring brands in Nigeria, gone are those days when Volkswagen and Peugeot were leading in Nigeria roads, now Toyota has become so popular that you must see more than five of its cars every single minute, Toyota also seems as Techo phone in the hands of most Nigerians, there’s a lot to be said for the automaker whose products have become synonymous with dependability and affordable quality.
Most of Toyota vehicles in Nigeria are of the best-selling in the global, with sales reaching over two million in 2019 alone. Top-notch safety and reliability, and plenty of value for the money, are the qualities all Toyota models are guaranteed to carry. That means any genuine driving enthusiast or family-centered individual would do well to consider a new Toyota for their household garage.
However, the Toyota lineup is certainly an extensive and diverse one, which can make it a difficult car to delve into prospective buyers, but we have you covered with our BuzzScore and comprehensive reviews.
Types of Toyota Cars in Nigeria
Toyota’s latest list of models is really considerable, and first-time shoppers or indecisive buyers may have to spend a lot of time finalizing a purchase choice. Hopefully, our breakdown of the variety of Toyota cars, their prices, and specs can make the process a little easier. Currently, in the catalog, you will find the following styles: Remember you can visit our main web page to view the trending Toyota cars for sale
- Sedan: Our Toyota reviews show that these are getting a whole lot more contemporary and stylish. The latest cars feature plenty of modern comforts and conveniences and advanced active and passive safety measures, too. Affordability and efficiency are also highlights.
- Hybrid: The manufacturer is known for being on the forefront of alternative sources of fuel, and with electrification as an option on many of the available derivatives, there’s a way into hybridization in almost every segment. The Prius remains the epitome of this.
- SUV: Designed to be perfect all-rounders, these are some of the highest-ranking automobiles in the stable. And there certainly many to choose from, including numerous compact, midsize, and full-size configurations with seating for up to eight passengers in the larger derivatives. They’re ideal for a family and their versatility and livability make them practical, too.
- Truck: This car-maker is not new to the utility segment, with both its ute nameplates having proved quite popular on the market. While they are mostly purposed for casual operation and a balanced level of daily usability, they exhibit mild capability as workhorses, too. The Tacoma, in particular, slots pretty high up in the rankings as a compact, luxury pickup truck.
- Van: There are countless in-depth reviews of the Sienna as America’s only minivan presented with an optional all-wheel-drive system. There are five trims, and all models are equipped with a V6 engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission. This ute is worthy of a test drive for its nicely rounded overall character and exceptional utility.
Prices of New Toyota Models
|Toyota 4Runner||270 hp||4.0-liter V6 Gas||₦17.9 million|
|Toyota Avalon||301 hp||3.5-liter V6 Gas||₦14 million|
|Toyota Camry||203 hp||2.5-liter Inline-4 Gas||₦10 million|
|Toyota Camry Solara Convertible||210 hp||3.3-liter V6 Gas||₦10.9 million|
|Toyota C-HR||144 hp||2.0-liter Inline-4 Gas||₦8.4 million|
|Toyota Corolla Hatchback||169 hp||2.0-liter Inline-4 Gas||₦8 million|
|Toyota FJ Cruiser||260 hp||4.0-liter V6 Gas||₦10.9 million|
|Toyota Highlander||295 hp||3.5-liter V6 Gas||₦13.5 million|
|Toyota Land Cruiser||381 hp||5.7-liter V8 Gas||₦33.1 million|
Latest Toyota Lineup
With a wide selection in the inventory and reasonable pricing lists in Toyota cars, there’s plenty to ponder on before heading over to your nearest dealership. For now, here are the ten best Toyota cars according to us:
- RAV4 Prime and Hybrid
- Highlander Hybrid
- Corolla Hybrid and Hatchback
- Yaris Hatchback
- Corolla Sedan
- Meet the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black
- 2021 GAC GA8 Now available in China market
- Toyota reveals the Siena 2021
- 2021 Mercedes Benz GLS63 Preview, Pricing, and Performance in Nigeria
- Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Biography, Net Worth, Cars & House in 2020
- After 2 years Bugatti Divo Gets Its First Customer For ₦2 billion
- 2021 Lexus ES Adds ES250 Model with All-Wheel Drive
- 2021 Toyota Cars: Latest Toyota Car Lineup for 2021: Prices, Reviews
- 2022 Nissan Pathfinder may get new look
- Acura 2021 TLX Get Official Price