It seems some police officers are not concerned about the forthcoming election in Edo state, as they still go about harassing innocent citizens, this happened around 3pm on Thursday in GRA Axis in Benin city.
According to eye witness account, some group of police officers in a green color Audi 80 saloon car, wanted to intercept the red Toyota Camry with some guys as the occupants, in a bid to avoid their unnecessary extortion, the driver of the Toyota Camry tried to play a fast one on them, he tried the fast and furious approach, but end up crashing into a stationary Nissan Sentra packed on the other side of the road, according to some persons around, them say nah fuel finish for the White Nissan car, nah the owner say make him run go quick buy fuel come top am, nah true say wahala nor dey finish for this Life, just imagine when he come back, because he was not around when it happened.
They said some of the road side hawkers also escaped death by the whiskers, just because of police harassment of citizens.
It’s high time the appropriate authorities call those particular Police officers who normally user green Audi 80 car around airport road and GRA Axis to order, their own don dey too much
- Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria 2020: Brand New, Tokunbo And Nigerian Used
- Meet the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black
- How to buy a car in Cotonou and bring it to Lagos?
- 7 Safety Tips For Driving In The Rain
- Toyota Car Models and Price Lists in Nigeria 2020
- Meet 2021 Volkswagen Golf R First Leaked Photos
- The True Dangers Of Driving A Motorcycle
- Can I buy a Tesla in Nigeria? Is it going to work?
- Meet The new Toyota SUV 2021 Yaris Cross
- 2020 E-Tron Sportback becomes Audi’s most expensive electric car