Hyundai N has unveiled early images of the new Elantra N-Line with a special engine, chassis tuning and exterior features as the upgrade are not just cosmetic. Outside we can see a special cascading grille design in black with angular lower vents. The rear gets ugly side-mounted dual exhaust though the higher performance full Elantra N is coming with two big exhaust, one on each side.
What will power the Elantra N-Line? Well, all we know is that there will be a turbocharged engine, but what turbocharged engine? Since it is just an N-Line, it could be the 1.6L Turbo 4 making around 201HP. Now the Elantra N is in the works as well and should get a 2.0L Turbo 4 making near 275HP and paired to a 6 speed manual or 8 speed DCT gearbox.
Hyundai is set to replace the previous Elantra Sport with the new Elantra N Line, and now we finally have an idea of what the sporty sedan will look like. Although we’ll have to wait until Hyundai releases the final product, these teaser images hint at a much more aggressive-looking Elantra model.
Expect some other upgrades like brakes, suspension, minor visual changes like aero and black trim, loads of N badges, and a sportier interior with more bolstered seats, signature N blue trim, and red/blue seat stitching. Later down the road, the full Elantra N will be much more insane with even further chassis upgrades, special wheels, and tires, the Performance Blue paint with red accents, big dual exhausts, adaptive steering/suspensions and more.
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria
- Jowizaza’s Biography, Net Worth, House & Cars in 2020
- 7 Things To Consider Before Buying A Used Tractor
- What Are Your Car Dashboard Lights Trying to Tell You
- 10 Common Car Problems Every Driver Should Know About
- Acura RDX 2012 Model, Trims And Price(
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLB45 leaked
- 2021 GAC GA8 Now available in China market
- Next Nissan car papers revealed in China
- 2021 Dodge Durango Gets a New Look – Massively Improved Interior
- Official Disclosure of 2021 Toyota Hilux pick-up