Richest Men in Nigeria – ‘Dangote, Dangote, Dangote still dey find money…’ The first time I heard this song, the only question that ran through my mind was ‘How will Dangote who is the richest man in Nigeria and in Africa still be looking for money?’ Then I remembered there’s Jeff Bezos who has money working for him every day, I was weak. In as much as the dollar is rising up against the Naira in every way possible, there are people in this Nigeria that are living large and getting it.
The movers and shakers of Nigeria, the richest men in Nigeria. A birdie once told me that some of these men in this list don’t use cars to commute; rather they own private yachts that get them to their abodes in luxury and life of opulence. With pictures on social media, it is evident that Nigerians love cars, and the richest men in Nigeria sure know how to pick their rides.
Some persons are car crazy, while some collect cars for fun, Nigerian billionaires collect cars for two reasons. After researching and creating this list, it is evident that everyone has different tastes in cars. If you want to know what car you should bookmark for when you hit the billionaire mark in Nigeria, this list will definitely be of interest to you. For me, I have gone to price some of the cars in this article, please do the same. I hope to fly to lick some Gelato soon too. Enjoy!!
The first person on the list of the richest men in Nigeria is our very own:
1) Aliko Dangote:
Currently, the richest man in Nigeria and Africa, Aliko Dangote has a net worth of $8.4 billion. He is the CEO of Dangote Group, producing cement, sugar, salt, spaghetti, and other business specializations.
As per his cars, the richest man in Africa does not disappoint giving us car hits from back to back.
Car Dangote Drive are:
- A Maybach 57S Knight luxury: The Maybach 57S “Sir Maybach” gets three-piece 24-inch wheels. They measure 9.5 x 24 crawls at the front and 10 x 24 creeps at the back. The edges include a carbon fiber impact get done with a dark force covering and white pinstripes. Pirelli tires are fitted in size 285/30 R24 in general. Brake calipers are hued white. An electronic bringing module has been fitted down to the Maybach 57S “Sir Maybach” and underbody LED’s line the outside along with four projectors showing the Knight Luxury logo. A 4-pipe sports fumes framework with valve control helps the volume and intensity of the motor as far as possible up to 712 hp. The inside of the Maybach 57S “Sir Maybach” is also great. The dashboard has been reupholstered to incorporate high contrast calfskin with carbon fiber emphasizes. Inside, the entryways, foot space, and entryway ledges get precious stone sewing with the Knight Luxury logo weaved on the seats, the middle comfort, and the floor mats. Indeed, even the storage compartment is shrouded in cowhide with carbon precious stone sewing. The sound framework additionally increases an altered subwoofer and speaker. Somewhere else, a back view camera, a portable LTE remote module, and a GPS following module have additionally been incorporated. This car costs up to $1 Million to acquire.
- Bugatti Veyron: This car costs a whopping $2 Million to acquire. The Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 is a mid-motor games vehicle, planned and created in Germany by the Bugatti Engineering GmbH and fabricated by the Bugatti Automobiles SAS in Molsheim, France. The first form has a maximum velocity of 407 km/h (253 mph). The Veyron highlights an 8.0-liter, quad-turbocharged, W16 chamber motor, equal to two limited point V8 motors shot together. Every chamber has four valves for a sum of 64, however, the setup of each bank permits two overhead camshafts to drive two banks of chambers so just four camshafts are required. The motor is taken care of by four turbochargers and uproots 7,993 cc (487.8 cu in), with a square 86 by 86 mm (3.39 by 3.39 in) bore and stroke.
- Bentley Mulsanne: Underneath the Mulsanne’s lies a 6¾ liter, twin-turbocharged V8 motor which produces 506 bhp (377 kW/513 PS) at 4,200 RPM and up to 1,020 Nm (752 lb. ft) of force at 1,750 – 3,250 rpm. It quickens from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds (0 – 100 km/h in 5.3 seconds) and on to a maximum velocity of 184 mph (296 km/h). Execution figures like this are inconceivable in some other four-entryway extravagance vehicle, and help convey a genuinely lively drive. Forefront motor innovation accompanies serious outflows (CO2 of 342g/km) and fuel utilization (18.8mpg).
2) Mike Adenuga:
He is the second richest man in Nigeria and the second richest man in Africa. He has a current net worth of $5.9 billion.
He is the CEO of Globacoms, the second largest telecoms operator in Nigeria. Some of his luxury cars in 2020 include a Bentley Continental GT, A Rolls Royce, A private and :
– Audi A7: The Audi A7 has a 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6. Its air suspension incorporates versatile dampers that cover street flaws particularly well. Taking care of is certain, if not particularly vivacious. Selecting the accessible back tire directing and dynamic back differential make the vehicle more honed, however not all the more captivating. Inside, the A7 is stacked with screens in many designs. Indeed, even the base Premium vehicle has two screens on the middle stack that retain the most atmosphere, sound, and infotainment capacities. The framework requires extensive acclimation, however, it’s moderately natural given the sheer volume of capacities dealt with. A bigger screen goes ahead Premium Plus models just as a 12.3-inch advanced instrument bunch that can serve as a captivating showcase for the infotainment framework.
– Mercedes-AMG G63: The G-Class of today is an elite street vehicle with enough extravagance highlights to make extravagance cars look like base models. In the engine of the 2020 G20 lies a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 motor that is useful for 577 horsepower, and 627 lb-ft of torque.
3) Arthur Eze:
The third richest man in Nigeria is Arthur Eze with a net worth of $5.8 billion. He is the owner of Atlas Oranto Petroleum and he is also from a royal family in Anambra State, Nigeria.
His car collection is quite unknown, but he is the owner of a:
– A 2019 Rolls Royce: The abilities of the 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom are evidently great. This vehicle flaunts quiet tires that are intended to decrease lodge clamor significantly. The electronically controlled dampers are put at the front and backsides and are mated to a self-leveling air spring suspension framework. Other execution hardware incorporates a 4-wheel directing framework; a sound system camera mated to the suspension framework, hostile to move bars, a 5-interface back pivot, and a twofold wishbone front hub. It is fueled by a V12, 6.75-liter motor with 8-speed programmed transmission, and it offers 563 horsepower. It is accessible in a wide scope of customization choices to engage any customer, including altered fine art. Its advances incorporate night vision with an all encompassing perspective camera, a ready partner, a remote hotspot, laser headlights, dynamic journey control, an enormous heads-up show screen, an extraordinary sound framework, and various other tops of line highlights.
4) Cletus Ibeto:
Coming forth as one of the richest men in Nigeria. He is the Chairman and Co-founder of Ibeto Group.
He has a net worth of $3.7 billion. Although he is one of the richest men in Nigeria, he does not have a public profile of being seen in cars. He probably has a private yacht like I said earlier.
5) Abdulsamad Rabiu:
He is the owner of BUA Cement Plc with a net worth of $2.5 Billion.
Some of the luxury cars he owns sitting in his garage are a Toyota Prado SUV, A Land Range Rover, and:
– A Mercedes-Benz G Wagon: The Mercedes-Benz G-Class has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The Diesel motor is 2925 cc while the Petrol motor is 3998 cc. It is accessible with the Automatic transmission. Contingent on the variation and fuel type the G-Class has a mileage of 8.13 kmpl. The G-Class is a 5 seater SUV and has a length of 4816 mm, a width of 1976 mm, and a wheelbase of 2850mm.
– Mercedes- Benz S-class: Force is provided by everything from a module half and half framework to a turbocharged V-12, making somewhere in the range of 362 and 621 strength horsepower. This makes the S-Class one of the uncommon vehicles that can be both a grand cruiser and a byway bruiser. While both front seats are remarkably agreeable and offer discretionary additional items like back rub usefulness and cooling, the back seat might be a much more wonderful spot to encounter the S-Class from, particularly in rich Maybach structure. Four-way power pail situates, a force ottoman, twin amusement screens.
- BBN Laycon Receive A Mercedes Benz car Gift at his 27th Year Birthday
- Obafemi Martins Show off His N176M Yacht, N87M Bentley Bentayga & N35M G-Wagon
- BBNaija’s Dorathy gets 2016 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 car gift for birthday
- Top richest Nollywood Actresses 2020; Cars and Net Worth
- Aliko Dangote car collection, Private jets, Yacht and Net worth 2020
- Omah Lay Biography, Net worth, Cars and houses 2020
- Arthur Eze: Biography, Net Worth & Cars In 2020
- 2022 Honda Civic Prototype looks great with more safety
- Best Heavy Duty Trucks in Nigeria
- Lagos Maryland Service Lane closed for six weeks