Power bikes have come a long way in Nigeria. They used to be regarded as rides for the young and the restless. Well, maybe they are. Or maybe they aren’t. But one thing is for sure, the thrill and excitement that shoots across your body when you’re riding a power bike isn’t something you can get with any other kind of automobile. Also, the durability and efficiency of the machine cannot be denied.
Many Nigerians are beginning to appreciate the usefulness of power bikes, hence, enlarging the market for the machines in Nigeria. Today, there are many brands of power bikes for sale in Nigeria, including Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BMW, Ducati and Harley-Davidson. And you might not find as many power bike dealers as normal motorcycle dealers in Nigeria, there are still a good number of them around. Especially when you get to the big commercial cities like Lagos, Calabar, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Now straight to the million dollar questions. How much is a power bike in Nigeria? Can I find a good foreign used (tokunbo) Power Bike for sale in Nigeria? What about Nigerian used power bikes? Well, if you have these questions, you are in the right place.
Prices of power bikes in Nigeria
Brand new power bike in Nigeria
Ducati Superbike 2018 (Brand New) === N4,900,000 – N6,000,000
Foreign used (tokunbo) power bikes in Nigeria
You would find foreign used (tokunbo) Power bikes for sale at these price ranges.
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria
- BMW R-Series: N800,000 – N1,500,000
- BMW S-Series: N3,500,000 – N4,500,000
- Buell XB Series 2009: N1,700,000 – N2,500,000
- Ducati Monster 700cc Power Bike 2013: N2,000,000 – N2,500,000
- Harley Davidson 2014 Power Bike: N5,200,000 – N6,000,000
- Honda 2002 900cc Power Bike: N2,000,000 – N2,500,000
- Honda CBR 600cc Power Bike: N750,000 – N1,100,000
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): N1,500,000 – N1,850,000
- Kawasaki 600cc Power Bike: N800,000 – N1,400,000
- Kawasaki GPZ Power Bike: N900,000 – N920,000
- Qasa Qlink Power Bike: N420,000 – N600,000
- Yamaha YZF 2011: N2,500,000 – N3,500,000
- Yamaha R1 Power Bike: N680,000 -N900,000
- Yamaha R6 600cc Power Bike 2005: N750,000 – N1,200,000
- Yamaha MT-03 2010 660cc Power Bike (White): N600,000 – N900,000
Nigerian used power bikes in Nigeria
You would find Nigerian used power bikes for sale at these price ranges in Nigeria.
- Haojin Power Bike HJ-150-50 Fabio: N150,000 – N300,000
- Honda Power Bike 900cc 2003: N180,000 – N480,000
- Electric Power Bike: N300,000 – N480,000
- Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): N500,000 – N800,000
- Kawasaki Vulcan 2010 Power Bike (Silver): N850,000 – N1,150,000
- Peugeot Power Bike (Blue): N200,000 – N380,000
- Suzuki Gsxr 4000- 600 (Yellow) Manual Power Bike 2002: N450,000 – N700,000
- Sinoki Supra 150 Power Bike: N150,000 – N300,000
- Suzuki Epicuro Power Bike: N180,000 – N320,000
- Yamaha YZF-R6 Power Bike (Black): N120,000 – N320,000
Power Bike for Sale in Nigeria
Price: ₦2,200,000 Negotiable
Model: Monster 696
Year of manufacture: 2014
Condition: Foreign used
Perfect working Honda cbr1000, first body painting and sound engine with power injector
What to expect from a power bike
There are some factors that make power bikes stand out, especially in Nigeria. Some of these factors include
You probably already guessed this. You would hardly find a power bike cruising at the same.speed as other normal bikes. Not that they can’t. But, why would they when they can go as fast as 300km/h? And when a machine goes as fast as this, on the conservative side, you know you get to wherever you want to go quickly. But on the wild side, you know that you can grace the highway with it and just step on the throttle.
For automobiles that go as fast as the power bikes, safety is usually a big concern. Things could easily go south and out of control when you’re travelling at high speeds. However, power bikes are designed to be as safe as possible. From the way their wheels are designed to the frames of the machine themselves, balance and stability are already obvious.
However, riders have to ride safely too. Testing out your speed at busy roads is a completely bad and stupid idea.
Power bikes are nothing of not tough and durable. Every single part of a power bike is built with durability in mind. One this is for sure, you wouldn’t have to make a lot of trips to power bike mechanics when you get one for yourself.
Power bikes combine the speed of cars and the flexibility of bikes, and this is always a winning combination in Nigeria. Just like bikes, they can easily maneuver their way around cars and obstacles in a gridlock. And just like cars, set them on a free road and you are at your destination in no time.
I don’t have to spell this out now, do I? Well, if I must, just know this: Power bikes are synonymous thrill, excitement and adrenaline.
Downsides of power bikes
● Cost of repairs and parts
Power bikes are common on Nigerian roads but they are far less popular when.compared to other automobiles. For this reason, the parts are scarce and repairing it might cost a bit much.
● No room for more than two
Power bikes are unlike normal bikes that you can even squeeze three people on. When you are thinking of owning a power bike, no that you are making plans for yourself and no one else.
- Toyota Camry Prices in Nigeria 2020: Brand New, Tokunbo And Nigerian Used
- Cars you can buy from 500,000 Naira to 1 million in Nigeria 2020
- Where to Buy Cheap Honda Cars in Nigeria 2020
- Affordable Cars in Nigeria with price 2020: Where to buy