This is a modified Land Rover Defender. That much you can already guess. It has been modified by German tuner Lumma to become, in Lumma’s own words, a “muscle-bound off-road athlete”, which is certainly one way of describing it.
Named the Lumma Design CLR LD, there’s a lot to take in. We’ll start with the wheel arches, which widen the body by 40 millimetres, under which sit Lumma alloy wheels, available from 19” to 23” and wrapped in your choice of on- or off-road tyres.
Not everyone loves the design of the new Defender, some calling it a Honda Element or a Ford Flex…but see it in person and its massive size and presence will change your mind. And now Lumma Design has a crazy new body kit to spice things up. Some major changes include a 1.18in suspension lift and even 1.57in wider body. Upfront is a new hood, grille, bumper, and fenders all can be painted or had in exposed carbon.
The new Defender started with 2 powertrains: a P300 unit consisting of a Turbo 4 cylinder making 296HP and can do 0-60 in 7.7sec. The P400 powertrain is a Twinscroll Turbo AND electric driven 48v supercharger 3.0L mild hybrid straight 6 making 395HP and 406 lb-ft of torque doing 60MPH in 5.8sec. With are paired to a ZF 8 speed gearbox… But scratch all that, Lumma is going to fit the 5.0L Supercharged V8 under the hood with over 500HP.
Lumma Design also has added roof mounted spotlights, a new rear bumper, massive wheels ranging from 19-23in, different tire options ranging from a more performance compound or more off road worthy.
- 2021 Kia Stinger Revealed With Discreet Facelift
- 2021 540i Review – All you need to know about the new BMW 5 Series
- 2022 Honda Civic: New generation Photos leaked
- Meet 2020 Bentley Bentayga: The World’s Fastest SUV
- BMW unveils M Performance parts catalog for new M5 Series
- Land Rover Defenders used in Spectre and Tomb Raider Movie up for auction
- After 2 years Bugatti Divo Gets Its First Customer For ₦2 billion
- Meet The All New 2021 Corolla Cross
- Meet The new Toyota SUV 2021 Yaris Cross
- 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Revealed With New Features