Sorry folks, this insane new M3 wagon is coming in around a year will not be available in the US market but at least the US can look at it. BMW M has teased an image of the rear of this first-ever M3 wagon showing off the aggressive exhaust and diffuser. Though, many rendering artists already have created pretty much 100% accurate ideas of what it will look like. ⠀⠀⠀
Under the hood of the 2021 M3/M4 should be a new S58 3.0L Turbo straight 6 from the recently revealed X3 M /competition and will make 480HP and around 442 lb-ft of torque but in competition guise should make a beastly 510HP and we should also see AWD via MX-Drive! Whether it will have the same RWD mode as the M5 is expected but formally unknown. The M4 should weigh lighter than 3,527lbs which is nearly 1,000lb lighter than the M5.
Some are saying this M3 Touring could come in there same Pure variant as the m3 sedan where you could get a 6 speed manual. Otherwise, the more powerful xDrive and 8 speed will be on offer as well. No pricing or official date has been released.
- 7 Safety Tips For Driving In The Rain
- 2021 Bentley Flying Spur: Even more Luxury
- BMW Officially Unveils The M5 Model 2021
- Meet 2020 Bentley Bentayga: The World’s Fastest SUV
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series P One Edition only for 275 Hypercar Buyers
- 2020 E-Tron Sportback becomes Audi’s most expensive electric car
- BMW unveils M Performance parts catalog for new M5 Series
- 2021 Honda HR-V Prices, Release Date, and Pictures
- 2021 Honda Pilot Pictures, Pricing, and Releasing Date: Redesigned Exterior, Interior & Features
- Buying Used Car Parts In Nigeria: What To Look For When Buying Auto Parts In 2020
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria