The all new 2021 Tucson is going to shake up its segment with radical styling. The new Tucson has been spied endlessly and new shots confirm the grill mounted LED lights, shark teeth styled rear LED lights, and way more. Outside is a sharp and angular design like on the new Elantra and almost looking like a Cybertruck. Upfront is a prominent Hyundai matrix 3D grille and big Hyundai badge.
The new Tucson will get a range of engines like a 2.0L 4 cylinder long with a 1.6L Turbo 4 cylinder making 180HP and then a hybrid model with 230HP. A Tucson N-Line will get 290HP from a 2.5L Turbo 4 cylinder.
The rear too is very unique with vertical LED taillights integrating a light bar, a Hyundai badge placed in the rear glass, and the signature, yet still annoying, side mounted dual exhausts. Inside will also be a more unique interior with unusually shaped analog gauges though a dull digital instrument cluster is on offer. Of course, expect around a 10in touchscreen and push button shifter. The new Tucson will be built in Alabama along with the Santa Fe, Sonata, and Elantra for the US market and should be unveiled later this year.
- ACURA RDX 2020 price in Nigeria
- What Are Your Car Dashboard Lights Trying to Tell You
- The Future 2021 BMW i4: What We know
- Officially, BMW Unveils The Fifth Class 2021
- The 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line Looks fresh
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-class Preview, Pricing, Release Date in Nigeria
- 2021 Toyota Venza Price revealed for US
- Meet The All New 2021 Corolla Cross
- BMW unveils First Ever BMW iX3 – Fully electric SUV
- 2021 Nissan Kicks facelift e-Power officially revealed
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria