There’s a lot more going on here than just raw horsepower numbers. Nevertheless, we have to start at the power train, because what the AMG GT Black Series packs is truly insane. The stoutest “regular” Mercedes GTs, the GT R, and GT R Pro extract 577 hp from AMG’s twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8. The new 2021 GT Black Series blows that out of the water with its 720 horses. That’s a 143-hp jump! Torque, meanwhile, standard at 590 lb-ft and is available from as low as 2,000 RPM.
AMG is shaking up the lineup of their AMG GT range for this upcoming model year with more power, more standard stuff and the death of the GT S. The GT lineup has always made no sense with it’s naming and AMG obviously was confused too as they have been changing and manipulating it ever since it came out years ago.
Every AMG GT other than the Black Series is powered by the same 4.0L TT V8 with varying levels of power. Now in the base AMG GT, you get 523HP as the GT S model has been killed off.
Now the lineup goes AMG GT, AMG GT C, AMG GT R, AMG GT R Pro, and AMG GT Black Series with the last two being limited edition affairs. There also is the AMG GT, GT C, and AMG GT R roadsters. Now, every model gets AMG ride control, an electric rear diff, and a special braking setup standard. There also is a rear steering option with the Dynamic Plus pack and a new Night Trim which blacks out the exterior and can be had with carbon fiber bits.
- Jeep Unveils The Compass 2021 FaceLift
- 2021 Audi Q5 Looks More beautiful with more features
- How to transform your car to a great home office
- Toyota Camry Prices In Nigeria 2020 – Toyota Camry 2020 Price
- 2020 BMW X6 Models, Prices, and Pictures in Nigeria
- Olamide Baron acquires a Brand New Range Rover Velar
- Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series P One Edition only for 275 Hypercar Buyers
- Tesla Model 3: The Complete Guide in Nigeria 2020
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘splashes out N4.6 billion on Bugatti Centodieci
- 2021 Toyota Venza Price revealed for US