David Adedeji Adeleke, who is better known as Davido, is an American-born Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. Davido was born in Atlanta, US, and raised in Lagos; he made his music debut as a member of the music group KB International. His 2011 single “Dami Duro” was well-received throughout Nigeria. Along with his elder brother Adewale Adeleke, Davido is the co-owner of HKN Music (a record label home to Sina Rambo, B. Red and DeeKay) which he later left to form his own record label DMW.
Davido is a man with a good test and a luxurious car lover, he filled his garage with lovely car collections. Check out the cars Davido has been sported out with;
- Regina Daniels Latest car collections
- Adedeji Adeleke (Davido Father) Cars, Houses, Private Jet, Net Worth
- Joeboy Biography, Net Worth, Houses and Cars 2020
- Flavour’s Biography, Car Collections, And Net Worth 2020
- Mayorkun‘s Biography, Net worth, House & Cars in 2020
- Wizkid Biography, House, Cars, and Net Worth in 2020
- Who Drove the First Car in Nigeria and When?
- Olamide Acquire Lamborghini Worth over N218 Million
- How to export used cars to Nigeria from Canada
- Between a Camry and a Corolla, which should you buy?