Ozoemena Joseph Chukwu AKA OZO has won an IVM Caris car worth N4.5 million after emerging tops in the Innoson motors challenge. The two-time Head of House won the vehicle after emerging the last man standing in the challenge. The challenge, which had other Housemates keenly contesting to win the car, saw Ozo, Neo, and Dorathy as the last three standing.
Neo gave Ozo a run for his money in the challenge that eventually had him bowing out of the challenge for not being able to memorise the digits previewed in the lounge’s TV.
The winner of the BBNaija Season 5 tagged Lockdown will win an Innoson G80 (Innoson G Wagon) valued at N27,825,000, a cash prize of N30 million, and other valuable prizes valued at N28 million.
Other Housemates that have won challenges include TrikyTee and Ozo for the Pepsi challenge, Nengi, Laycon, and Dorathy. The Innoson IVM Caris has an Engine Capacity of 2.0L, IVM Caris is one of our forays into future car designs. With captivating sleeker design, it was produced to give you the all-encompassing comfort, sophistication, and experience you crave in a modern car. Imbibing our concept of regionalization in car manufacturing, IVM Caris embodies the beauty you want to explore in a car and the strength you need to sustain the experience.
- Lawmakers Reject Innoson SUVs As Official Vehicles
- M.I’Abaga’s Biography, net worth & list of cars 2020
- I Received Order For $4.7M Cars From Sierra Leon After NASS Rejected My Vehicles – Innoson Boss
- All Brand New Innoson Motors Buses – Designs, Specifications
- Imo Gov. Purchase Innoson Vehicles For ‘Operation Search And Flush’ In Imo
- All Innoson Vehicle Models Photos with Prices in 2020
- Made in Nigeria cars 2020 – Prices and Brand