Wizkid Ayo – Singer Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun proudly known as Wizkid, is a singer and songwriter. The singer began his musical carrier at the age of 11 in a local church near his home, which he later joined a local band called the Glorious Five.
The singer met OJB Jezreel during his struggling days and he became his mentor. He then started visiting Jezreel’s studio watching and learning from the recordings by artists like 2 Face Idibia and Sound Sultan.
He then join Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E) in 2009, and that was the year wizkid got his big break into the music industry. He was also the first signed under the then-popular record label co-owned by Banky W. He gained his popularity with the release of “Holla at Your Boy”, the song from his debut album “Superstar” in 2010. The song topped the charts in 15 countries making him Nigeria’s most successful pop artist.
|Real name||Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun|
|Date of birth||16 July 1990|
|Country of Origin||Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment, Clothing, and Endorsement|
|Net worth||₦7.3 Billion|
On the 5, March 2013 he made it public to establish his own record label, ‘Star Boy Entertainment, he also got endorsement deals with MTN and Guinness that same year.
Wizkid was born on the 16th of July, 1990, in Lagos, Nigeria, making him 29 year old.
Lists of Wizkid House
The amazing and talented singer owns two houses to his name, one is located at Surulare the second at Los Angeles in Califonia. The house located at Surulare is worth 13million Naira, the cost of his house at Los Angeles was not made public, he had beef the richest female Blogger Linda Ikeji in 2016 about a quit notice issued to Wizkid to evacuate his house in California. Wizkid lashed out heavily at Linda Ikeji using strong language. It was later resolved by the then Police Commissioner of Lagos State.
WizKid house in Los Angeles
Wizkid house in Lekki
The talented artist is also a lover of cars, his garage is filled with the latest cars and he always buying them brand new.
See car collections below;
Hyundai Sonata (N6 million)
Mercedes Benz G63 AMG ₦60 million
BMW X6 (N11 million)
Porsche Panamera N13 million (was crashed in an accident)
Bentley Continental GT Speed Convertible: ₦45- ₦50 million
Wizkid Net Worth
The singer is estimated to ₦7.3 Billion Naira, as you can see the singer is one of the top richest musicians in Nigeria. He is not just talented but hard working.
Wizkid Other Cars
There is nothing more important than following your dreams, the singer’s success and all the archived did not just come to him but he pushed so hard to get there and he did not let anything stopped him not even his family.
- Top Nigerian singers who drive flashy cars in 2020
- Top 11 Nigerian Celebrities and Their Luxurious Cars 2020
- Nigerian Celebrities that Drive Buggati and Ferrari
- Top 11 Richest Musicians in Nigeria 2020: Cars, Houses & Net Worth
- Davido Latest Car Collections in 2020 – Davido Car Gallery
- Top 10 Richest South Africa Musicians and Their Cars 2020
- Top richest Nollywood Actresses 2020; Cars and Net Worth
- Linda Ikeji Acquire 2020 Range Rover Autobiography to mark her 40th birthday
- Anthony Joshua Biography, Net Worth, Cars, House 2020
- 10 official Presidential cars of countries around the world
- Nigerian Big Boys With Expensive Luxurious Cars
- Desmond Elliot Net worth, Car Collections & houses in 2020