Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth-largest Japanese automaker and the nineteenth-largest worldwide by production. The Mitsubishi Motors launched the third-generation Outlander in 2014, and it received a few nips and tucks in 2019 to help keep pace with a fast-changing segment. The 2020 model was a visual carryover, but it gained a few updated tech features and a new trim level. With a full redesign announced for the 2022 model year, we expect the 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander to be a carryover model.
As a carryover, we expect no changes to its looks. We expect it to continue with the same design that came with the 2019 refresh, which included a bold nose and grille, a three-ridged hood, and wide taillights placed upon an otherwise simple crossover canvas.
2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Price
The new Outlander Sport comes standard with our advanced safety features, now standard across all trims. Standard features: Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Automatic High Beam. The Price also remains close to the current model’s MSRP range of ₦11 million to ₦15 million.
2021 Mitsubishi Outlander Release date
2021 Mitsubishi Outlander has no official on-sale date yet, but we expect to see it sometime this summer based on previous release schedules.
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria
- Audi Introduces The All New 2021 Audi A3 Sedan with Great look
- 2021 Toyota Camry First Look: Everything you need to know
- 2021 Mercedes Benz GLS63 Preview, Pricing, and Performance in Nigeria
- 2021 GAC GA8 Now available in China market
- 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Revealed With New Features
- Tesla Model 3: The Complete Guide in Nigeria 2020
- Live Photos of 2021 Kia Sorento
- Mercedes publishes the first teaser of the S-Class 2021
- 2021 Toyota Venza Price revealed for US