The spicy new Mazda 3 Turbo, with its premium looks, luxury car interior, and now powerful engine, has official pricing starting at ₦11.2 million for the sedan and ₦11,65 million for the hatch. Premium Plus models cost ₦12.33 million and ₦12.8 million. Now, this isn’t necessarily a performance car but think of it as just a faster Mazda 3 with a slight dash of more sportiness. But for the price, I think I would recommend this over an A220, or A3 or 2 Series GranCoupe hands down.
2021 Mazda 3 is Currently in the US market, the Mazda 3 can only be had with a 187HP 2.5L naturally aspirated 4 cylinders available in FWD or AWD but this new Turbo model will only be available with AWD and only the 6 speed automatic gearbox. It is the 2.5L Turbo 4 from the CX-5 making 250HP (227HP in 87 octanes) and 320 lb-ft of torque, (310 lb-ft of torque on 87 octanes) a decent amount of power in a tiny hatch.
There also is a new AeroKit. In the Premium plus pack, there is a new front air dam, rear spoiler the come standard while buyers can opt for a rear diffuser and sportier side sills for ₦413,918.00. It also gets things like black BBS 18in alloy wheels, black trim, black mirrors and more. It also is avoidable in sedan and hatch form and gets a power moon roof, paddle shifters, 8.8in infotainment system, HUD, LED lights, radar cruise control and a premium pack adds a spoiler and even more safety tech.
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘splashes out N4.6 billion on Bugatti Centodieci
- The new Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
- 10 Most Expensive New Cars Of All Time in Nigeria and In Naira 2020
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra, Reviews, Pricing, Release Date
- Top 10 Cars Every Young Nigerian should Buy – See Reason
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class price – Release date in Nigeria
- 2020 Chevy Malibu | Stylish & Powerful Midsize Car |Price in Nigeria
- Meet the 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black
- Jeep Unveils The Compass 2021 FaceLift
- 2021 Camry Hybrid gets XSE