The 2021 Lexus ES is now an even more serious competitor as Toyota’s luxury brand gets the balls to slap an AWD system on their hot seller. The only reason the ES has AWD now is due to its brother, the Avalon, also getting this system. The ES AWD, unfortunately, seems to be only available in the abysmal ES 250 spec. Like the AWD versions of the Toyota Camry and Avalon, this ES variant is powered by a four-cylinder engine with 203 hp.
The ES 250 is powered by a 2.5L 4 cylinder making 203HP while the ES250h gets 215HP. The FWD only ES350 packs a V6 making 302HP.
The ES250 line also can be had with the F Sport package getting a sport suspension, 19in wheels, warm trim, and a more aggressive bumper. A special limited edition Blackline model will have 1,500 made. Pricing for the ES250 AWD is the same as the more powerful front-wheel-drive ES350 model with a V-6.
- 2021 Lexus NX Review, Model Prices, Release Date
- Lexus 2020 RX 350, Why You Must Buy The New Generation
- Can You Buy This 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible For 40 Million Naira?
- 2021 Lexus LS 500 Gets Massive Refreshing New Look
- Cost Of Clearing Lexus Cars In Nigeria 2020
- Lexus LX 570 Price In Nigeria – Reviews And Buying Guide In 2020
- New Prices Of Lexus GX470 & GX460 In Nigeria 2020
- Lexus Begins Selling The First UX300 Electric Car In China