The Toyota Highlander has remained almost the best midsize SUV class of Toyota and has maintained unchanged for the last two model years, and enters 2019 with only minor cosmetic upgrades including new black exterior pieces and LED foglights added to some trims. For the 2017 model, the Toyota Highlander got a revised V6 and 8-speed transmission, along with massaged exterior styling, notably a more aggressive grille. The kinda-sport trim known as the SE joined the lineup, and the Toyota Safety Sense suite of technologies became standard on all trims.
2019 Toyota Highlander Trim
The 2019 Toyota Highlander comes in five trims: LE, LE Plus, XLE, SE, and Limited. The entry-level LE and LE Plus trims are good choices for most shoppers. Both are packed with standard tech and safety features. Consider upgrading to an XLE or higher trim if you want amenities like leather upholstery and heated seats.
- 2019 Toyota Highlander LE: The base model Highlander LE has a four-cylinder engine, a six-speed automatic transmission, and a front-wheel-drive. A punchier V6 engine and all-wheel drive are available. Standard features include a 6.1-inch touch screen, Bluetooth, five USB ports, a CD player, six speakers, a rearview camera, remote keyless entry, cloth upholstery, eight seats, heated side mirrors, and 18-inch alloy wheels. The Toyota Safety Sense P package (TSS-P) also comes standard, and it includes forward-collision warning with automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, automatic high-beam headlights, lane departure warning, and lane-keep assist.
- 2019 Toyota Highlander LE Plus: The uplevel Highlander LE Plus trim comes standard with the V6 engine. This trim gains an 8-inch touch screen, HD Radio, satellite radio, tri-zone automatic climate control, synthetic leather upholstery, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, blind-spot monitoring, fog lights, and a power liftgate.
- 2019 Toyota Highlander XLE: The midrange Highlander XLE trim has a seven-seat layout with second-row captain’s chairs. This trim adds a navigation system, an in-car intercom, proximity keyless entry, leather upholstery, heated front seats, rear sunshades, and a moonroof. Available features include a second-row bench seat and a Blu-ray player.
- 2019 Toyota Highlander SE: The sporty Highlander SE trim adds dark exterior accents, LED daytime running lights, a stiffer suspension, and 19-inch wheels. Available features include a Blu-ray player and a Nightshade Edition package with additional dark exterior accents.
- Toyota Matrix Price in Nigeria 2020
- DIY Tips On How To Fix Your Power Steering Problem
- Tesla Model 3: The Complete Guide in Nigeria 2020
- Mercedes reveals the change of the traditional steering wheel control buttons
- 2021 Hyundai Accent Info, Price, Release Date
- 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited: The ritzier Highlander Limited trim gains a 12-speaker JBL stereo, ventilated front seats, a cargo area cover, and rear parking sensors. Available features include a second-row bench seat and a Blu-ray player. Also available in the Platinum Package, which includes a heated steering wheel, heated second-row seats, a panoramic moonroof, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and a surround-view parking camera system.
Power and Performance
|Engine||V6 Cylinder Engine||V6 Cylinder Engine||4 Cylinder Engine|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive||All Wheel Drive||Front Wheel Drive|
|Fuel||Gas/Electric Hybrid||Gas/Electric Hybrid||Gasoline Fuel|
|Suspension||Data Unavailable||Data Unavailable||Data Unavailable|
|Steering||Power SteeringAdjustable Steering Wheel||Power SteeringAdjustable Steering Wheel||Power SteeringAdjustable Steering Wheel|
|Brakes||4-Wheel Disc Brakes||4-Wheel Disc Brakes||4-Wheel Disc Brakes|
2019 Toyota Highlander Price
The 2019 Toyota Highlander Price ranges from 13.2 million naira ($28,523) to 19.1 million naira ($41,314) and varies on the vehicle’s condition, mileage, features, and location.
Follow us on Instagram @CarmartNigeria
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class Pickup Preview, Price & Release Date
- 2019 Toyota Camry Prices, Reviews, and Pictures in Nigeria
- 2019 Toyota Avalon price in Nigeria
- Toyota Highlander Review and Prices in Nigeria 2020
- Top 10 most popular cars in Nigeria & their prices in 2020