Return and Refund Policy
1. You can use premium services provided by the Carmart Automotive in order to promote your announcements and attract more users to them.
2. We offer premium services such as membership Plans and TOP Ad, VIP Ad, VIP Ad + VVIP Ad, and Flash Sale. If you order a Boost Plan, your announcements will be raised overall free offers. Detailed information on the duration, price, payment methods, and other conditions of premium services are available at https://carmart.ng/public/dealerships-plan/
3. To order premium services on the website, you should visit https://carmart.ng/public/dealerships-plan/ or choose a preferred premium service while posting your Ads.
4. When ordering premium services, you will be able to choose a payment method that is most suitable for you. you will be redirected to the checkout page of a relevant payment processor. All data entered by you on payment screens will be secured. Carmart Automotive will only receive information that relates to the payment. If you choose to pay by cash, you will receive payment details, which you can present at the nearest bank branch and pay.
5. Carmart Automotive reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the features and types of premium services, fees, and acceptable payment methods from time to time and for any reason.
7. Some premium services plans have a validity period, which is a term from the date of premium service purchase till the date of its expiration. You acknowledge and agree that if you fail to use the purchased premium service during its validity period, we will not have an obligation to make a refund of fees paid for unused portion of services.
8. Available premium services are not subscription-based, therefore you should renew their validity period manually each time you need them.
9. Carmart Automotive does not guarantee any results of premium services and will not be held liable if they do not meet your expectations.